About the e-learning module Business partnering
Covers critical finance business partnering competencies such as business acumen, people skills, and leadership skills, which are increasingly expected by business leaders.
Why business partnering?
As digital transformation accelerates across the finance industry, organizations need their employees to foster professional relationships, strengthen communication skills, and exhibit leadership competencies. Soft skills are in higher demand than ever before—how can you demonstrate your value to prospective employers?
What can you expect?
The Business Partnering eLearning Upskill Bundle is designed specifically for finance professionals looking to enhance their skills related to business partnering. The bundle includes two AICPA self-study courses offering a total of 15 CPE credits so you can prioritize your professional development on your own time.
Through a combination of foundational and application-based learning methods, you will:
- Learn to stay relevant and future-focused in your business dealings.
- Strengthen critical competencies, including communication, leadership, influencing, and business acumen.
- Acquire essential problem-solving skills that can positively affect all areas of business.
- Discover analytical tools and techniques to aid decision-making.
- Understand the impact disruption has on the future of finance and business partnering.
Finance and accounting professionals of all levels`.
You have the soft and technical skills required to influence key decision-makers, drive value in the changing finance industry, and execute strategic visions that positively impact your current or future organization.
E-learning: Business partnering
CPE credits: 15
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Investment: € 275 (excl. BTW)
Program business partnering
AICPA courses included
- Finance Business Partnering: The Essentials
- Finance Business Partnering: Influence to Impact
- Recognizing the importance of successful finance business partnering for your organization’s sustainability
- Identifying the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals
- Drawing the connection between technical, business, people, and leadership skills
- Determining the appropriate skills for effectively communicating and influencing business decisions
- Applying strategic thinking
- Analyzing the key tools and techniques used to aid in strategic decision-making
- Overview of the finance business partner
- Business model generation
- Reading your stakeholders better
- Finance evolution and performance
- Barriers and how to overcome them
- Restructuring for the digital age
- Influence and psychology
- Visual presentation
Why e-learnings at Staan Academy?
Study at your
Everywhere access to your own
online learning environment