About the e-learning module Disruptive technologies
Some of the hottest topics in business. For finance professionals who need more than just finance.
Why disruptive technologies?
The finance and accounting industries are changing. With the arrival of new technologies like Blockchain, advances in robotic process automation, and increasingly sophisticated cybersecurity threats invading our digital space, professionals must develop the skills their organizations need to embrace these trends—and fast.
Upskilling in disruptive technologies and best practices, no matter your industry, can help you stand out from others in the workforce, future-proof your organization, and deliver value in emerging areas as part of your everyday work.
What can you expect?
In this eLearning Upskill Bundle, you will complete an assortment of online modules covering key topics across several types of disruptive technology. Designed specifically for today’s finance and accounting professional, course content on Blockchain, cybersecurity, and robotic process automation will give you the knowledge required to navigate unprecedented technological change at work.
By the end of this program, you will have earned three certificates and a total of 47.5 CPE credits demonstrating your commitment to being an agile, efficient member of the finance industry.
Regarding Blockchain, you will:
- Develop real-world understanding of crypto assets and Blockchain technology.
- Learn how to incorporate and apply Blockchain within your organization.
- Identify risks and challenges associated with Blockchain technology in the business environment.
Regarding cybersecurity, you will:
- Understand the scope, importance, impact, and nature of today’s cybersecurity risks to your organization.
- Utilize AICPA’s cybersecurity risk management reporting framework.
- Apply a security mindset in your daily work.
Regarding robotic process automation (RPA), you will:
- Learn how automation tools can benefit your organization or client.
- Understand how RPA directly affects accounting and finance professionals.
- Discover the process of creating and implementing a full-scale RPA strategy.
- All levels of finance professionals
- CFOs and business managers
- Controllers and internal auditors
- Management and public accountants
- Business process owners
You have full knowledge of the professional standards, best practices, and core concepts across a wide remit of disruptive technologies for direct application in your role.
E-learning: Disruptive technologies
CPE credits: 47.5
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Investment: € 895 (excl. BTW)
Program Disruptive technologies
AICPA certifications included
- Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
- Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Finance and Accounting Professionals Certificate
- Learning the foundational constructs behind Blockchain technology and cryptoassets
- Identifying clear opportunities and risks of implementing Blockchain technology, RPA, and cybersecurity measures
- Practicing with applications and use cases via ledgers, transactions, and smart contracts
- Recognizing key cybersecurity terms and how data breaches impact organizations
- Understanding the decision criteria required to build a business case for RPA
- Noting the accounting, finance, and operational process implications of RPA
- Blockchain evolution and technology concepts
- Permissioned ledgers and other solutions
- Transactions and smart contracts
- Blockchain processes and technical controls
- Using and securing cryptocurrencies
- Elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
- Privacy and data breaches
- Governance and control considerations for a digital workforce
- RPA’s effects on auditing
- RPA use cases and applications in accounting and finance
“This course provided some very useful insights regarding the importance of cybersecurity, the current (technological) trends and their relation to cybersecurity, cyberattacks, risk management and, the business behind cybersecurity. I liked the part about the digital transformation the most because of my interest in new technologies. This course highlighted the possible threats and basics we could all use on a daily basis working for an organization. I would recommend this course to financials looking for a very detailed program covering all aspects of cybersecurity.”
Why e-learnings at Staan Academy?
Study at your
Everywhere access to your own
online learning environment