About the e-learning module Professional analytics
Data is an essential skill for todays business professionals, few data courses are designed for finance professionals.
How to interpret and use data effectively is key, CT gives you that total understanding.
Why professional analytics?
Data analysis is the cornerstone of the finance and accounting industries. As technology evolves and our ability to process large quantities of raw data improves, you must develop the skills to:
- Find meaning in that data.
- Take action from your findings to drive positive results for your client, team, or organization.
Whether you work directly with sophisticated data analytics platforms or translate reporting into a “story” for other stakeholders, enhancing your ability to think critically and synthesize information will make you an indispensable member of the workforce.
What can you expect?
In this eLearning Upskill Bundle, you will complete an assortment of online modules covering key topics in critical thinking and data analysis, from introductory to advanced concepts. By the end of this program, you will earn:
- Two certificates of completion.
- Two validated digital badges sharable with your professional network.
- 26 CPE credits.
These professional development assets demonstrate your specialized knowledge, helping you stand out in the competitive job market and show your commitment to lifelong learning.
Through the AICPA’s interactive online learning framework with bonus hands-on Learning Labs, you will:
- Develop foundational knowledge of data analytics, including fundamental statistical analysis techniques used to collect useful information from data sets.
- Learn the different variables that make up a data set, perform meaningful calculations, and review key data relationships: central tendency, variability, probability, and distribution.
- Utilize conclusions from data analysis to drive positive results in a business environment.
- Explore the powerful “R” open-source platform.
- Effectively diagnose problems, make better decisions, identify solutions, and disseminate information.
Finance and accounting professionals interested in learning and applying data analysis techniques to add value in their organizations and advance their careers.
You have strong critical thinking and data analysis skills to help business leaders make informed decisions that drive your organization forward, improve efficiency, increase profits, and achieve goals.
E-learning: Professional analytics
CPE credits: 26
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Investment: € 895 (excl. BTW)
Program Professional Analytics
AICPA courses included
- Application of Data Analysis Essentials Certificate
- Data Analysis Fundamentals Certificate
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Determine how the digital transformation landscape creates a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Identify the ecosystem required to become a data-driven organization.
- Analyze the life cycle of data and its implications for data-driven decision making.
- Compare common problems and risks associated with becoming a data-driven business.
- Build knowledge of common data analysis tools.
- Readily apply critical thinking skills in the workplace.
- Calculate and analyze meaningful statistics.
- Critical thinking in action.
- Job roles and duties associated with data analytics.
- Basic concepts behind data types and how they’re used.
- Vocabulary for evaluating and communicating data in practice.
- Exposure to common tools, obstacles, and hurdles for managing, analyzing, and leveraging data.
Why e-learnings at Staan Academy?
Study at your
Everywhere access to your own
online learning environment