About the e-learning module Forensic finance
Comprehensive online certificate program, solid fundamental knowledge of the legal system,
gathering information, discovery, reporting, providing expert testimony and more.
Why forensic finance?
As FinTech (financial technology) undergoes rapid evolution and expansion, the financial and accounting industries need qualified professionals capable of investigating fraud and analyzing detailed financial information for legal purposes. Whether you work directly with law enforcement or within a compliance department at a major organization, how can you develop key skills in this in-demand area?
What can you expect?
In this eLearning Upskill Bundle, you will complete an assortment of online modules covering key topics in forensic finance and accounting, from introductory to advanced concepts. By the end of this program, you will have earned three certificates and a total of 80.5 CPE credits demonstrating your specialized knowledge on the analysis of financial information for legal compliance and criminal investigation.
Through a combination of scenario-based learning, audio narration, video animation, and application exercises, you will:
- Develop foundational knowledge of the legal system, planning a forensic engagement, collecting information, and providing expert testimony.
- Build the skills and confidence to conduct proper interviews, fulfill detailed reporting requirements, and identify potential conflicts of interest.
- Acquire human behavioral knowledge to recognize verbal and non-verbal cues that may impact a forensic investigation.
- Establish a strong understanding of bankruptcy, property damages, family law, and more as they relate to forensic analysis.
Three separate certificate pathways make up this bundle, so you can be sure you are developing a complete and essential background in forensic finance!
Finance and accounting professionals interested in forensic analysis, consultants focused on ensuring organizational legal compliance, or finance and accounting professionals working with law enforcement agencies.
You have full knowledge of the professional standards, best practices, and core concepts regarding forensic engagements and can apply them practically in your everyday role.
E-learning: Forensic finance
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Investment: €1.449 excl. VAT.
Program Forensic finance
AICPA certifications included
- Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Core Forensic Accounting Knowledge Certificate
- Specialized Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Understanding the forensic accountant’s/finance professional’s role
- Understanding the basic structure of the legal system
- Managing a forensic engagement
- Identifying and obtaining evidence
- Utilizing appropriate reporting requirements
- Navigating deposition and testimony processes
- Conducting effective investigative interview sessions
- Analyzing risks associated with fraud and its economic impact to an organization
- Bankruptcy, insolvency, and reorganization
- Computer forensic analysis
- Economic damages calculation
- Fraud prevention, detection, and response
- Family law
- Technology in forensic investigations
- Patents, copyrights, and trademarks
- Mergers and acquisitions
Why e-learnings at Staan Academy?
Study at your
Everywhere access to your own
online learning environment